Running Buddies

Thursday, June 3, 2010

A T-Shirt for Daddy and His Crew

Chisum's Crew Running for a cure in Daddy's honor! by happishopr - Father's Day T-Shirt Design
Contest

Vote for my Chisum's Crew Running for a cure in Daddy's honor! design submission and help me win over $500 in prizes for the Father's Day T-Shirt Design Contest. I created this cool Dad t-shirt for Daddy and I need your votes and comments. 


The Undy 5000 is a 2k run/walk to support colon cancer research. On October 30, 2010, we will be participating as a team at the third Dallas Undy 5000!


Please support our team’s involvement in the Undy 5000 with a tax-deductible donation. Your support will help us end colorectal cancer. Don’t forget to check with your employer when you make a donation, many will match, double or even triple making your dollar go farther!

Or even better, join the team!

Be sure to check out our Facebook Page for great raffles: grand prizes include a 16GB iPad and TRIA Home Laser!!! Receive 1 entry for every $5 you donate between now and October 30 and all non-winning entries roll over to the next drawing! Also have fun monthly drawings from sponsors like Smart Ass Gifts – With our inspirational sayings emblazoned on the back, each smart ass thong provides a panty pep talk!, Orglamix Cosemetics – Pure Mineral Makeup & cpcreations – handmade zip pouches and more, Paradise Pens, Bag’n Baggage, Charm Factory and many more!! Facebook: Undy5000- Chisum Crew for more details.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website
    with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Wonderful blog and great design.

    My webpage click over here

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Go ahead - make our day!